Loyalty Card Terms and Conditions
1) This card is issued by and remains the property of Laylocks Garden centre which reserves the right to terminate the scheme, decline issue of cards, withdraw or cancel points collected at any time.
2) The points on the card are non-transferable.
3) Members who have been shown to abuse the scheme or attempted to abuse the scheme in any way can be removed at anytime at the discretion of Laylocks Garden centre.
4) If you forget your loyalty card, points can be added retrospectively if you visit the garden centre and produce your original receipt and loyalty card within 14 days of purchase.
5) The terms and conditions of this scheme can be altered at anytime. You can get a copy of the latest terms and conditions by visiting the Laylocks Garden Centre website, www.laylocks.co.uk
6) In the event of withdrawal of the loyalty scheme, Laylocks Garden Centre will not be liable for any financial loss accrued by a customer in the form of points.
7) If a card is lost, stolen or damaged we can replace it and transfer your old points balance to it for a nominal charge of £1.00 to be donated to Midlands Air Ambulance Charity
8) Points can only be redeemed on presentation of a valid Laylocks Garden Centre.
- We reserve the right to make any product at any time exempt from the scheme.
- When you make a purchase using your points, these points will be deducted from your card.
- To spend your points simply select your product and inform the cashier that you would like to pay with your points.
Data Protection Statement
- Laylocks Garden Centre will not sell, share or offer personal information about any loyalty scheme member to any third party for any purpose.
- 2) Unless you state otherwise Laylocks Garden Centre will contact you with offers and information about products, services and events of interest to you.
- 3) The loyalty scheme member agrees that responsibility of updating personal information and address/contact details is entirely with them